Business Growth Grant of $20,000 + GST available
Under the Business Growth Grant program, AusIndustry provides co-funding to eligible companies for half of the cost of engaging a consultant to grow your Company.(a maximum of $20,000 + GST for consultancies totalling up to $40,000 + GST up to 12 months).
EP Business Growth Grant Assistance
The objective of the Entrepreneurs Programme (EP) is to assist small and medium businesses to develop the skills, knowledge and capability to realise their growth potential.
Under the EP Business Growth Assistance Program, we can apply for a Business Growth Grant on your behalf, if your Company meet the eligibility criteria.
Under the Business Growth Grant program, AusIndustry provides co-funding for up to half of the cost of engaging us (up to a maximum of $20,000 + GST for consultancies totalling up to $40,000 + GST) to make eligible business improvements.
Business Growth Grant projects must cover business improvements that demonstrate:
- that we are bringing new areas of expertise to your business.
- how the project will build the internal capability of your business.
- that the work involved is not part of the ordinary operations of your business.
Our business advisor must prepare his analysis report that highlights the specific consultancy service required as a priority focus area for the company. Eligible business areas are:
Want to Apply for Business Growth Grant?
The following eligibility criteria need to be met by a company to receive EP grant funding:
1. have revenue or expenditure of between $1.5 million and $100 million in the current financial year or in one of the two preceding financial years
2. be in one of the following targeted growth sectors:
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Food and Agribusiness
- Medical Technologies and Pharmaceuticals
- Mining Equipment, Technology and Services
- Oil, Gas and Energy Resources
provide Enabling Technologies or Services to one of the above-targeted growth sectors such as :
- Freight and Logistics
- Information and Communications Technology
- Digital Technologies
- Professional Services
- Infrastructure Related Construction
have the skills, ability, expertise or intellectual property to work in or with one or more of the Growth Sectors in the future
3. possess an Australian company number
4. have a trading history of at least three years and be solvent